Saturday, April 2, 2016

Ful-April Your Passion Your Art Kit - Time Tag


Hello Paper & Uni friends!

This month the Flying Unicorn April KOM, is a mixture of so many goodies. Where to start. Lots of lovely Prima papers and for this post I'm using the Tales of You & Me- Jardin Des Fleurs Paper. 
With the kit we got a chipboard tag and I covered it with this beautiful paper.


One of the other papers (Belles Melodies d'Amour) I used with the Prima doily die. I painted a Creative Embellishment - Doorknocker Chipboard piece with the Finnabair Acrylic paint we got in the kit. When dry I dry-brushed it with the Steampunk Copper paint. The Prima clock mold I just dry-brushed with the Steampunk Copper paint. Same as the mold on the bottom of the tag with a little accent in the purple paint.


On the bottom of the tag I put some lace and placed the Prima mold on top. I used Prima Crystals on the lace for an extra detail. 
Now it's time for all the flowers. Since a tag is small I opted for small flowers it keeps it all nicely balanced. The biggest ones are Prima-flowers-5868843

This is it! I hope you like it!
Thank you for looking!


Used Items list:

Prima - Tales of You & Me- Jardin Des Fleurs - 990831
Prima - Tales of You & Me -Belles Melodies d'Amour -  990824
Prima - IOD - Baroque 6 - 814823
Prima - IOD - Baroque 5 - 814816
Prima - Finnabair - Art Alchemy - Metallique Steampunk Copper - 963064
Prima - Finnabair - Art Alchemy - Metalique Dark Velvet - 963125
Lace from stash


Are you visiting the Tallahassee area soon?
Stop in and say hello!
Plan a day trip! Crops -Classes-Fun
926 North Monroe St
Tallahassee, Florida
Tel: 850.270.6366 Toll Free 800.231.7119

Visit the Flying Unicorn Store! www.flyingunicornstore.com



2 comments:

  1. Lydia, I saw the tag on Flying Unicorn's blog and wondered how you did it. Thanks for the instructions. I love it!

    ReplyDelete