Friday, April 1, 2016

FUL - April kit - Sweet!


Hello Uni & Paper friends!
So having fun with the Flying Unicorn April Kit. So many beautiful papers and lots of other goodies.
Prima - Tales of Me & You - 12x12 -Belles Melodies d'amour -990824 & Prima - Tales of You & Me - Beaute Cachee - 990848 are the base pages of this layout. I tore strips all over the length of the page and stuck them to the back page.

For my layers I used the journal cards that were part of the kit. A Creative Embellishment Chippy sprayed with Prima Color Blooms - Empress Gold.


Building up my floral arrangements I started of with 2 different types of Prima trim. From there I spread out the multitude of flowers from the Prima - Tales of You & Me line and Kaisercraft.


I  hope you all have a crafty day!



Supplies from Flying Unicorn!

Are you visiting the Tallahassee area soon?
Stop in and say hello!
Plan a day trip! Crops -Classes-Fun
926 North Monroe St
Tallahassee, Florida
Tel: 850.270.6366 Toll Free 800.231.7119
Visit the Flying Unicorn Store! www.flyingunicornstore.com



No comments:

Post a Comment