Sunday, April 3, 2016

FUL - April Kit - Unconditional Love!


Hello Uni & Paper friends!
With the wonderful Flying Unicorn April Kit we got some beautiful Prima Vintage Emporium Papers and a Everyday Vintage Paintables - Enchanted Aviaries Print 11"X14" - 814267 I decided to fuzzy cut parts from there to use on my layout. Like the little bird and the leavy colomn part.


I used Prima - 12x12 Vintage Emporium- Florence - 847609 to cut some layers and doily's. The long fuzzy cut part I wanted on the edge of the page. Once all my papers were positioned it's time to start the flower arrangements. Prima did a stellar job on giving us an abundance of choice with flowers in the Vintage Emporium range and I just love them all. I cut the vine in 3 pieces since I wanted to have flowers on 3 sides of the photo. Tucking other flowers in between the vine. 


adding some ribbon and a chipboard vine to complete the look. 
In the collection I found the perfect title for this layout with a picture of my daughter and me on her 21st birthday. Unconditional love!

Thank you for looking!



Are you visiting the Tallahassee area soon?
Stop in and say hello!
Plan a day trip! Crops -Classes-Fun
926 North Monroe St
Tallahassee, Florida
Tel: 850.270.6366 Toll Free 800.231.7119

Visit the Flying Unicorn Store! www.flyingunicornstore.com


No comments:

Post a Comment