Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Tales of us!

 Hello Paper Friends!

I'm back with another layout using some Prima papers. One after another the new winter releases are gorgeous and Tales of You & Me does not disappoint at all. It's so romantic. Needless to say I wanted it all, so when Flying Unicorn received all their new Prima goodies I send in a big big order. I was also lucky to have gone to Art Venture in Anaheim in January to work with some of the new lines and meet the designers up close and personal. Such a treat.


I started out with this layout using 2 of the papers. 12x12 Tales of You and Me-Notre Amour Sera a Jamais and 12x12 Tales of You and Me-Beaute Cachee. I cut out the frame part from the first paper and layed it on top of the second paper. With the cut outs I made 4 doilies. Two of the doilies I cut apart to make peak from the sides. My background was basically set up.


I used my favorite picture of the two of us. Stuck it on some cardboard to give it some depth and started with my flower arrangements. Mind you, this can go with a lot of umming and ahhing. All in all it took me  quite a while to find the right flower for the right spot. 

Adding some trim here and there. Mixing up the different kinds of trim, bringing a little gold to the mix. A lottle pop of white. Using a few crystals, and I almost went overboard with that. Luckily I was in time to take them off again.


A couple of vine leaves and a little hint of gold splatter as my final touches and I was happy with my romantic layout. I hope you like it too.

Thank you for looking!
Below is the list of materials I used for my layout. 


As always my main source of supplies is from the Flying Unicorn store! A great way to shop!


Have a wonderful scrappy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment