Tuesday, March 1, 2016

FUL - Card set - Love - Inspire!




Hallo Uni & Paper friends!

This is my second card & tag set using the Flying Unicorn Your Passion Your Art March Kit.


The Studio 75 - Lavender Morning really are a good match for a spring kind of card or tag. 
For the tag I started with a white tag I had in my stash stamped it in 2 matching colors with a japanese blossom stamp and cut out a bigger  tag from the 6x6 pack. On one of the strips we got in the kit there was a a smaller version of the tag which I also cut out. I used the new Studio 75 Stencil with gold paste, it gives it a nice little effect. The title Inspire I sprayed with Color Blooms Gold.  I lined up 3 roses from the kit with some raffia. The bronze colored butterfly was a nice accent to this tag.


For the card I started with a mat, 2 strips of papers and a small tag. I cut out a doily with one of the papers to match it. The love heart from the Rub on pack from the kit makes a shiny addition to this card. The big purple is from my stash and the rest was all part of this wonderful One Month One Kit. I colored the tiny roses to match the color scheme. 


A couple of close ups to see the splatters and details of the cards. It's so easy to overlook them.


I hope you liked the making of the cards. Thank you for looking.

Most of the used items were from the Flying Unicorn Your Pasion Your Art Kit and a couple of things from my stash!

Have a wonderful scrappy day!




No comments:

Post a Comment