Tuesday, March 1, 2016

FUL - One Month One Kit - Cheeky!


Hello Friends!

It's time to reveal the second layout from the Flying Unicorn Your Passion Your Art Kit. 
With the Creative Embellishment Chippies we got in the the kit and the colors of the Studio 75 Lavender Morning Papers it has a bit of an oriental feel to it. Or maybe it's just me, ;)!


This month I'm doing layouts with more then 1 picture. Sometimes it's just fun to change things up.
The 3 different purple-ish toned papers I used in this layout tearing strips randomly for a quirky look.
The Creative Embellishments we got in the kit I covered with Ranger Liquid Pearls.


For the background I used the Prima - Birdy Nest 6x6 Stencil and opaque Prima paste. To give it a softer look. On top of that I layered some of the papers I cut in strips backed with cardboard to give it some depth. I colored some cheesecloth with purple mist to put behind my photo's.


I created a flower arrangement in front of the pictures with the branches, flowers and cut-outs.


In between I tucked some cheese cloth. The two resin pieces are part of the kit.


Thank you for looking!

Used products:
Cheesecloth

Have a wonderful scrappy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment