Friday, March 4, 2016

Let's explore!


Hello Friends!

I'm back with another layout using the magnificent Prima papers. This time the French Riviera line designed by Frank Garcia.

I had this old picture of my father when he was in the sea scouts that would fit perfectly. So off I went and started my design, tearing papers, tucking in strips.
I had a little bit left from the Dresden trim from Art Venture and tucked it in too. 


I chose a Christine Adolph Adhesive Rub-on and cut it in 2 parts. adhered it to the middle part on the page, making sure it is still visible once my photo and all the other embellishments are on the page. 
I like to use a variety of the foils to give it a different look. 

After matting the photo I backed it with extra chipboard. For an extra nautical look I searched through the Prima French Riviera Chipboard collection and picked the ones I wanted to use.  


The structure of my flower arrangement was the Vine and started building from there. The flowers are such a gorgeous variety. I'm in love the the tiny little flowers Prima brought out this time. 


In the 12x12 collection there is page full of stickers and I chose one as my tittle. From the ephemera collection I chose the lighthouse and added that to my layout.


It's coming together very nicely. Love designing with collection that have everything that matches. Yummie. As usual I get my supplies from Flying Unicorn. Get yours while you can. 


Thank you for looking! 

Below is a list of my supplies! 

Prima French Riviera Flower Vine


Have a scrappy day!





2 comments:

  1. LoVeel the seaside look very much ��⛵��

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoVeel the seaside look very much ��⛵��

    ReplyDelete