Friday, December 4, 2015

Special!

G'day Peeps!

Ha, an original Australian hello, I guesss I can do that, since I have an Australian passport although my roots are Dutch. Was born and raised there until we left there in 1998. Been back a couple of times but this last time was after a long gap of 7 years. It was great to visit.


No Visit to the Netherlands is complete without a picture of a Dutch Windmill and typically the weather was dreary. Perfect. 
The total package to use on the wonderful Papers and flowers this month with the Flying Unicorn - Your Passion. Your Art Kits.  


I mixed black 13@rts gesso with the Prima-Rust Mica Powder to give the gesso a little glitter, it did not have enough of the desired effect, so I sprinkled some over the wet gesso. That went a little wrong, hihi, and I tipped half the tub over the page. Funnily enough, it actually turned out quite nicely. After the rust gesso I did another run with plain black gesso with a different stencil. It creates a fun look. 


In my stash I found a feather from the Prima-Timeless Memories chipboard pack. It totally matched the color scheme. 


A couple more close ups! 


Thank you for looking! Have a scrappy day!



Products Used:
All Flying Unicorn - Your Passion. Your Art Kits
Creative Embellishment - Chicken wire border
Feather - Prima, Timeless Memories Chipboard Stickers & More
Tim Holtz Stencil-Dot Fade
Chicken Wire Stencil
13@rts - Black Gesso

No comments:

Post a Comment