Sunday, December 6, 2015

Riddersholm Barn Market Cards

Hi Paper peeps!
This Flying Unicorn - Your Passion. Your Art Kit. is the kit that keeps on giving. So gorgeous. So many possibilities. For my next project I made 2 cards. 


I took one of the sheets of paper and cut out 2 - 5-1/2"x 8-1/2" pieces for the card base. I kept the left over part to cut in pieces for the second card to layer a couple. The blue piece is from the 6x6 pack that came in the Small Arts kit. 


I inked the music bar chippy with black ink and coated it with a gloss. Cut it in three parts. so I could divide it over both cards. Distressed most pieces of paper and inked them. Now it's time to start layering. A shout out to my teacher and fellow CT member Michelle Frisby for showing me how to get started with these kinds of cards a while ago. 


After the paper placement it's time for all the fun parts. Flowers, raffia, cheesocloth, It is what brings it all together. The final touches with a little splatter of gold and white splash and we have 2 cards ready to make some people happy.

Thank you for looking!

The products used:

Raffia
Cheesecloth from a previous kit

No comments:

Post a Comment