Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Art Journal Cover!

Hello Paper Fans! 

This is my fourth post on the wonderful Flying Unicorn December Your Passion Your Art Kit.
The Cute Art Journal was part of the mixed art kit and the spine color matched perfectly with some of the pages in the kit. Instead of covering it totally I wanted to keep it like it was. I layered some scraps of papers, Used a 13@arts Stencil with Gesso for some detail.


In the Small Art Big Passion Kit we had a Julie Nutting Wooden Doll. Instead of using colors or paint or paper to give her color I decided to use the Petaloo Trim from the Main kit to dress her. Her hair was done with two colors liquid pearl.
 

Time to start decorating the rest of the cover with my favorite items. Of course.... flowers. Some chippies, some bling, a little splashing and voila!


This was a fun little project! Thank you for looking!

Products used can all be found at the Flying Unicorn store!


No comments:

Post a Comment