Thursday, December 10, 2015

Memories!

Hi Paper Peeps!

What a beautiful day we're having here in Houston! Did we think we were heading into winter, suddenly it feels almost like summer again. You can never really store any of your summer clothes away, because you might have a day like today and need them again, just layer a bit in the morning and at night and you're good. 

I'm bringing you a layout I made with the gorgeous Riddersholm Design papers Chrsitmas Cosy. 
I decided to do a lot of layers and distressing. The colors are so nice and subdued. Perfectly matched.


On it a beautiful chipboard piece from Creative Embellishments. I first put 2 coats of gesso on the chipboard, let it dry. Looked trough my stash to find a stamp with writing and randomly stamp it. For a little bit extra I inked the edges with a brown Tim Holtz Distress Ink. It just blends so nicely with the theme of the page this way.
Below a little bit of a close up!

 

I didn't want to distract too much from the papers and chipboard so choose to use onle a few flowers and other embellishments.


A couple more close ups!


From more angles.


With a little bling in the mix. 


So loving working with these papers.


Thank you for looking!

Most products I used can be found in the Flying Unicorn Store!

Michaels Christmas Pick



No comments:

Post a Comment