Saturday, December 12, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Hello Paper fans!

Time for another Christmas Layout and the Riddersholm Design - Christmas Cosy line is so versatile. Was the las one al in blues now we're in the more traditional colors. 


I'm also loving the big Creative Embellishments Christmas Chippies. They compliment each other so nicely. I put gesso on the big chippy, Dried it, then used 2 colors of green 13@rts paint to paint the holly leaves. The stems I inked with brown Tim Holtz Distress Ink. The edges I gave a little but of a snow effect with Prima-Finnabair Snow.


I cut of all the chippie berries and replaced them with berries from Michaels Christmas picks. It just gave it a little more detail.


A little bit of layering here and there, some flowers. 


I put gesso on the Merry Christmas chippy from Creative Embellishments, after it dried, I inked the edges and put a little bit of red Stickles on the edges. 


A few more close-up details.


I had so much fun making this layout. Can't wait to see how our photo's turn out this year. Hope I helped you with some crafty ideas!

Thank you for looking!

Below a list of items I used:

Michaels Christmas picks

Have a scrappy day!






No comments:

Post a Comment