Thursday, December 17, 2015

Enjoy Life, Every Single Moment!

Hello everyone! 

My oh my, I'm just having so much fun doing Christmas layouts. This one is with the wonderful 13@rts-Winter Tales papers. 



From one of the sheets I cut out all the tags and snowflakes. Below you can see the range of papers with the tags. I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Ink.


I picked my main page and put some stamping on there and over it I used the 13@rts Stencil - Holly.


For contrast I picked two other papers to create a layered effect on top. Showing the torn edges. On the bottom I stuck some popdots to show a little more dimension. 


I had picked out my photo and wanted to mat it with the tags and sayings I had cut out from one of the sheets of paper earlier.


This is what the back looks like. Every tag and card has it's own piece of extra layering so you get a nice look.


Then it's time for the flowers, chippies, bling and other items to be put on the page. 


I colored the Christmas Tree title with Viva Red and went over it with Red Stickles to make it pop that little bit extra.


The starts I cut out from the page I decided to use in between the flowers. Just to be a little bit different this time. Gave this star a little bit of extra bling with Stickles.


A picture with most of the products I used on this project. 


I hoped you like this project! Thank you for looking. 

Products used:

Tim Holtz Distress Ink

Have a great Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment