Friday, December 4, 2015

Share, Days like this!

Hello paper friends!

I'm just loving this Flying Unicorn kit, the papers, Riddersholm, the quality, the colors, oh wow, they're just amazing and then the perfect flower add-ons with it. I'm still scrapping pics from my trip to the Netherlands and I'm having a ball with it.


I kept the layout in simple lines with some distressing. It just fits in with the whole look of the paper.
The Mixed Art Kit - Your passion. Your Art, came with some nice cards I used for layering, some extra cardboard to make them more pronounced. 



In the Small Art Big Passion Kit - Your Passion. Your Art. there is this awesome die I used it to give an accent around the edges. Cut it in half and stuck half of a Flying Unicorn Metal Ornament on there. It's all in the little details right. 


Of course now it's time for the fun part, the flowers and this kit just came with such a beautiful combination, I didn't even need to go through my own stash. So glad I ordered them double. 


Just another shot to show the layering. All that's left is some finishing touches with a splash here and a splash there and a little gesso details.

Thank you so much for looking! 

Have a scrappy day!




No comments:

Post a Comment