Saturday, August 17, 2019

Tropical State of Mind - DA & Lindy's


Hello friends,

Sharing a new layout for you made for the Dusty Attic and Lindy's August challenges. 

The color palettes are quite similar and with the beautiful 49 and Market papers I found to match them I think I made it all work. I hope you like it.
The picture was taken at St Maarten and is of the Courthouse there. Always a lovely destination during our cruises.



Add caption
Sprays
Embossing Powder

To fit the Dusty Attic challenge the colors matched and I found a nice picture with palm trees to fit the theme. Going through my stash of the gorgeous Dusty attic chipboard I found a few good ones for layering. Also used a Dusty Attic stencil.






After doing a few layouts with lots of bright colors it's fun to work on a layout with pastels. So different. 

I want to thank you all for taking a look at my blog and supporting me. 

Have a great day and see you around the internet!

Lydia


4 comments:

  1. Lovely, and I love the pic. Thanks for playing with us at Dusty Attic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the gentle feel of this page....Well done! Thank you for joining us here at the Dusty Attic this month.

    ReplyDelete