Tuesday, August 20, 2019

CSI Case 292 - Love

 Hello friends!

Today I'd like to share a layout with you I made for CSI Case 292.


As with all the CSI challenges the objective is to use as many clues as you can to solve the case.
For this case I used the colors in the flowers.
The frame around the pictures.
Stripes in the stencil.
Flowers - Loads and loads of flowers.
Watercolor/Spray - ink around the layout
Fabric/mesh - pieces from crochet doilies
Metal - ladder and watering can.
Circles - the chipboard pieces
Stamps - background embossing 
Bling - Gold embossing
Topic - Girls scrapbook trip
Dream - In one of the titles






It's taken me a while to finally use this picture.
 This was such a fun scrapbook get together at the best place with the best host. 

I hope I've done it justice.

As always, thank you for stopping by.

See you around the internet!

Lydia





No comments:

Post a Comment