Thursday, December 1, 2016

Scrapberry's - December - Noel


Hello ScrapBerry's and paper friends!
Today I'm sharing with you a shabby chic, nostalgic card made with the wonderful ScrapBerry's Winter Joy collection. I have to say, this collection just keeps on giving. I just love it.
Beautiful background papers and fuzzy-cut options galore.

The vintage pictures are a perfect backdrop for my card and this little girl was outdoors so I chose to cut out the cute little deer and Christmas tree from a different page to continue the same feel.

I cut a few pieces of different background papers from the collection to create my layers. and started stacking. The polymer column added a nice little feature.

For some extra pizzazz some snowflake paste and title and we're all done!



Below the list of used items:
Winter Joy - Cards - SCB220605
Winter Joy - Sprinkle of Snow - SCB220605409
Winter Joy - Winter Music - SCB220605405
Winter Joy - Good Morning - SCB220605402
Shabby Ribbon - White - SCB510101
That Special time of Year - Set of embellishments No1-1 - SCB340001013
Exquisite Embellishments - Set of polymer items 13 Coloms - SCB26001029

ScrapBerry's is still doing our Christmas Challenge, so join in and share the fun!



Thank you so much for looking! I hope you've enjoyed this card and I'd like it a lot if you would follow my blog! Just click the follow button on the top right hand side ;) Thanks so much!

Have a wonderful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment