Friday, December 2, 2016

Guest Design Spot for Scraps N Pieces - December Challenge


Hello Paper friends!
Sharing with you a layout I've made as Guest designer for the Scraps N Pieces December Challenge. After winning the October Challenge I was asked to submit my entry for December and am so very honored. Look at that gorgeous mood board.




I chose to work with the Maja Design - I Wish collection. It is beautiful and perfect to work with on a layered project. For my background I used a 13@rts stencil - Greetings. Used it with ink and Snowflake paste. 


Most of my layering was done using the fun sheet with all the stamps and cut-outs. 


Decorated with an assortment of Petaloo flowers, lace, chipboard and inks. The chipboard used is by Scrapiniec.  


List with used items:
Maja Design - I Wish - To play in the Snow
Maja Design - I Wish - you a Happy Holiday
Maja Design - I Wish - 6x6 Paperpack
Prima - Snowflake Paste - 962906
Prima - Color Bloom - Empress Gold - 580315
Prima - Mechanicals - Mini Stars - 963354
Prima - Clear Stamps - Sweet Peppermint - 991456
Prima - Paper Doilies - Gold - 585006
Petaloo - Burlap Berry Pick - 1165000
Petaloo - Jeweled Flowers - Red - 1133005
Petaloo - Burlap Wild Sun Flowers - Ivory - 1223200
Petaloo - Darjeling Petites - Teastaine Reds - 1465-10R
Scrapiniec - id 4310
Scrapiniec - id 4304
13@rts - Stencil - Greetings
13@rts - Splash inks - White & Woodbine

Thank you so much for checking out my blog! If you would like to follow me, just check the box on top! That would be awesome!
Have a great day!!


1 comment:

  1. Lydia, you've created a wonderful design with the cutouts. I love that you raised them in different heights. Beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete