Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Flying Unicorn-June-OTP-Birdhouse!



Hello Paper & Uni friends!

Sharing with you the OTP that was part of the Flying Unicorn June KOM.
I first started with painting the uncovered parts of the birdhouse with Gesso so any future paints or media would stuck a bit better.
Then I went over it with the Finnabair Acrylics with a touch of Shimmerz Textures to give it a bit of gritty look.
I measured out the sides and before attaching them to the house I used the stamp randomly over the paper and applied the same Shimmerz Texturez with the Prima Stencil. 
After it was all dried I glued it to the birdhouse.

Next I started of with punching out strips of paper to create a thatched roof, while glueing them on the roof I distressed the edges. Gave it a further detail with some paint.I


Once we have the basic all done it's time to decorate the rest of the little house. I used a title from one of the Journaling cards and a brad and  an assortment of flowers. even a little birdie to complete the look.


I hope you like my idea for decorating this little OTP. They're so much fun every month.

Below is the list with used items:

Prima-Stencil-Fading Floral-579968
Prima-Art Alchemy-Acrylic Paint-Opal Magic Blue-Gold-963675
Prima-Art Alchemy-Acrylic Paint-Opal Magic Green-Gold-963651
Petaloo-Garden Rosettes-Green-1212214 
Prima-Salvage District-Marble Court-586478
Prima-Salvage District-Galerie D'Orleans-586416
Prima-577490
Ranger-Stickles-Diamond

Thank you for looking!




Are you visiting the Tallahassee area soon?
Stop in and say hello!
Plan a day trip! Crops -Classes-Fun
1168 SE Capital Circle
Tallahassee, Florida 32303
Tel: 850.270.6366 Toll Free 800.231.7119
Visit the Flying Unicorn Store! www.flyingunicornstore.com


No comments:

Post a Comment