Saturday, June 4, 2016

Flying Unicorn-June Kit-Clock Card



Hello Paper and Uni friends!
For my next project using the Flying Unicorn Your Passion Your Art June kit I stuck the 2 canvas cards we got together to create one big card. I was probably supposed to do a canvas on them but only realized that too late. hihi!


Because we got this cool clock chipboard piece in the kit I had this idea of splitting it in half and using it on my card. I first painted the clock face with my favorite paints. I seem to be using them on almost every project. I just love them. I used both the Steampunk Copper and the Silver Spoon.


Also helps to continue the metal colors of the other parts used on the card. In the kit we got an assortment of 8x8 papers and I adjusted the size of the cards to fit these papers. 


Last year we had a kit and with it we received a sheet of pink burlap, it was the perfect shade to use with these papers. and also helped to create a nice layered effect. Because of the clock I did not want to cover it too much with flowers so kept the arrangement small with a vellum butterfly in the opposite corner. 


A perfect card for a special occasion. 

Below the list with all products used for this card, provided by  Flying Unicorn:

Prima - Metals for wood plaque - 583095
Prima - Vincennes Metal Pulls - 990343
Prima - Roses - 577490
Prima - Butterflies - Mariposa - 580384
Prima - Art Alchemy - Acrylic Paint - Metallique Vintage Rose - 963200
Prima - Art Alchemy - Acrylic Paint - Metallique Steampunk Copper - 963064
Prima - Art Alchemy - Acrylic Paint - Metallique Silver Spoon -963101
Cream thread
Small flower
Pink Burlap


Thank you for looking!

Are you visiting the Tallahassee area soon?
Stop in and say hello!
Plan a day trip! Crops -Classes-Fun
1168 SE Capital Circle
Tallahassee, Florida 32303
Tel: 850.270.6366 Toll Free 800.231.7119
Visit the Flying Unicorn Store! www.flyingunicornstore.com

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love, love, LOVE this! It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete