Thursday, May 5, 2016

FUL - May - Let's Go Together!


Hello Uni & paper friends.

Today I'd like to share my second layout made with the Flying Unicorn May Kit. I have to be honest this picture takes me back to a wonderful couple of days with in Anaheim at the Prima Art Venture, with these amazing 2 ladies, Heather Thompson and Barbara Patrick. We had such a great time there. 


For my base I used 2 of the Prima papers we got in the kit. French Riviera - Juste Toi - 990794 and French Riviera - Cote D'Azur - 990749. I cut it slightly diagonal. Over the page I stamped, using stamps that were part of the kit and Prima - Stamps - Waves - French Riviera - 990923


For some dimension I again used the stencil we got in the kit. When the paste was dry I sprayed with Shimmerz Mist - Caribbean Sunset along the paper cut line. Adding some water spray to make it run. Heat setting it and the color is just a hint darker then the paper. 



After this I used Prima - Trim - Camel Weave - 577087 and waved it through the width of the layout using staples to keep it in place. Now that we have the pleads I started filling them with flowers. 


The title is from the Salvage District wood Icon pack. Together with the Let's go sticker from the Authentique sticker-sheet we got in the kit. 


Some splatters and a last bit of tucked in cheesecloth and my layout is all done. 

Below the list of used products.

Prima - Stencil - Cast Iron Vine - 584610
Shimmerz - Carribean Sunset
 Prima - Trim - Camel Weave - 577087
Prima - Vintage Emporium FLowers - Verona - 586539
Prima - French Riviera Flowers - Plages du Prado - 586201



Are you visiting the Tallahassee area soon?
Stop in and say hello!
Plan a day trip! Crops -Classes-Fun
926 North Monroe St
Tallahassee, Florida
Tel: 850.270.6366 Toll Free 800.231.7119
Visit the Flying Unicorn Store! www.flyingunicornstore.com


1 comment:

  1. it was such a blast. with great people. love the layout.

    ReplyDelete