Monday, May 2, 2016

FUL - May - Card & Tag set - Perfect Day - Hi!


Hello Paper Friends!

Today I want to share with you the card and tag I made with the Flying Unicorn May kit. Prima Marketing French Riviera papers are perfect for that nautical - vacation feeling. 


I started with a basic 4 x 51/2 inch card and cut the journal card with the city view to 5 1/4". Tore along the top and tore it again for another torn edge look. For the top of the card I used a sheet from the 6x6 French Riviera Collection that's part of the Flying Unicorn May kit of the month.
Using the Prima - Cours Mirabeau Floral Lace - 991050 to decorate with the blue flowers we got in the kit and I also used Prima - French Riviera - La Mer - 586171 that we got in a kit in March.  The Metal adornments give it all a beautiful touch. 


For my Tag I started of with covering the bottom part of it with the anchor paper. I then got out a second paper from the 6x6 French Riviera collection ans started tearing that in 2 layers. In between the layers I tucked a doily I had cut with the Prima - Metal Die - Parisien Lace -  with another paper from the 6x6 collection.


On the side I used Christine Adolph - Adhesive Rub-ons - 971328 and went for the royal blue from Christine Adolph - Foil - Bora bora - 585655 so it stands out nicely.

I picked out a set of Creative Embellishments - Holiday Ornaments and sprayed them with the Prima Color Bloom we got in the kit. Love that beautiful blue color. After placing them on the tag I started placing my flower arrangement. Most of them came with the kit. How cool is that.  The beige flower is Prima - French Riviera Flowers - 586171.



As with the card I used the same lace and tucked it in under the flowers and butterfly. 
I put a small picture from one of the pages in the little frame.


This is my tag! I hope you like it.

Below is the list of used items:

Prima - Cours Mirabeau Floral Lace - 991050
Prima - French Riviera - La Mer - 586171
Christine Adolph - Foil - Bora bora - 585655

Thank you for looking!

Have a scrappy day!



Are you visiting the Tallahassee area soon?
Stop in and say hello!
Plan a day trip! Crops -Classes-Fun
926 North Monroe St
Tallahassee, Florida
Tel: 850.270.6366 Toll Free 800.231.7119

Visit the Flying Unicorn Store! www.flyingunicornstore.com



1 comment: