Saturday, January 2, 2016

FUL - Love! Forever Memories!

Hello my scrappy friend!

This months Flying Unicorn KOM is the kit that keeps on giving.

I'm presenting you my third layout and I still have plenty of papers left to keep going. Of course there is a little trick. Instead of using full pieces of paper, it's smarter to just use strips. It does give the idea that you're using the whole piece, but it does look good. 


When you distress it some and accentuate it with Tim Holtz Distress Ink it will stand out a little bit more. To prop up the photo I tore some more pieces of paper and backed them with cardboard. I had an extra doily sticker I used on the bottom of the page. Broke one of the metal elements in halve and stuck that on top of the doily. Glued some silver rhinestones on it and had also put part of a flower there with a metal element.


The other half of the metal ornament is tucked in on the left halfway under the flower arrangement. 


The large flowers I sprayed with the 13@rts Pastel Dirty Pink Mist from the Mixed Art Kit. Just to make the flower stand out a little more. I assembled the flower arrangement from the flowers I had left from the kit. 


I still had a nice Prima Resin left from a previous kit. I gave the wings some detail with 13@rts silver Water Splash Ink.  


The tittle I sprayed with 13@rts Pastel Dirty Pink and Woodbine spray to give it a variegated look. Coated with glossy accents.


I'm thoroughly enjoying this kit. It's got the creative juices flowing. I hope you've enjoyed looking at the process of my creation.

Below is a list of the products I've used:


Thank you for looking!

Have a happy scrappy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment