Tuesday, March 23, 2021

MTW - March Challenge - Carpe Diem

Hello friends,

Sharing with you my project for the More Than Words March Challenge.
This time something different, a journal double page. 
I've had this book for years and occasionally add a project. 
Quite the challenge for me to keep things flat. 🙂


As the challenge requires, it has the words Carpe Diem. 
On the pages I've used hand drawn markings, stencil markings and stamp markings. 


More close up photos.

All products used are Prima Marketing.
Some are from really old items I've had for ages. 
Sort of a challenge for myself to try to use all my current/old stash. 
See how long I can keep that up. 😉

As always thank you for taking a look.
Have a great day!

Lydia

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow - this is beautiful! I love your soft colours. Yes, keeping things flat in an art journal can be a challenge! It's always great to see you at MTW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather. I love doing these kinds of challenges. Helps with the inspiration. :)

      Delete
  2. Ooooooh, Lydia . . . what a gorgeous art journal spread! I love your beautiful colors, textures, and entire design. Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! I love all the layers. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi Lydia, wat een geweldige art journaal-pagina. en het is ook bekend plat werken, kan een echte challenge worden. Prachtig gedaan!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je Heike. Het soms erg leuk om jezelf zo'n uitdaging te geven met behulp van MTW :) Ik heb er in ieder geval weer zin in.

      Delete
  5. Really romantic <3 Thank you for joining More Than Words Challenge this month. Greetings, Aga Mirkowska

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning work!!!
    Thanks for joining us at
    More Than Words Challenges!
    Olya Ragozina***

    ReplyDelete