Thursday, October 10, 2019

MTW - Smile, Laugh, Fun

Hello friends!

When I saw this months MTW challenge I first thought I'd have to skip this month. 
In my layouts I like to use my own photos and did not think I would have one that would fit.

Then my daughter got our cat this costume for Halloween, a shark. Oh the fun and joy (for us). Tamari is not a big fan, but lets be honest he looks super cute. Right?!

So here he is, in his shark costume :)



My layout also fit really well with the Mixed Media Place challenge. 


Here are some close-ups.






The products I used for this layout:
Papers by Scraperia
Stancil & flowers by Prima Marketing
Chipboard by The Dusty Attic
Pastes by Bo Bunny
Inks by Prima Marketing and Lindys
Some other flowers by Petaloo and Little Birdie

I had a lot of fun making this layout. 

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. As always very much appreciated.

Have a great day!

Lydia & Tamari

15 comments:

  1. Lydia dear that's a fantastic Layout! perfect take on the challenge! Thank you for joining us at More Than Words this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is awesome! I love the costume - too funny! So glad you could find a pic that worked and your background is cool. Great to see you at MTW again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now how cute is that cat in the costume, just love it ! Great layout, love the layering around your photo, it's stunning. Thanks for playing along with us at More than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha what a lovely photo you used for the layout!
    Well done! I love that the cat eyes match with the flowers!
    Thanks for playing along with us at More than Words challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words and at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaaa, so so lovely! What a cute photo! Gorgeous layout! Thank you from Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, dear! This is such a cute face! Great layout!Thank you from Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout! Thank you from Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This autumnal chaos is totally charming! Thank you for playing along with Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete