Friday, October 4, 2019

Dusty Attic - Freeze Frame

Hello my friends!

I've just returned from a wonderful family visit in the Netherlands.

Besides the visits to family, I spent some time being a tourist and dropped by some beautiful sights. 
This ruin - Ruine van Brederode - always has a special place in our hearts. 
The history of this place is very interesting. Not only that, but both my parents as me and my husband had our wedding pictures taken there. The perfect backdrop for that special day.

The Dusty Attic October mood board was perfect to showcase this amazing place.







A couple of close-ups.






Besides lots of beautiful chipboard pieces and a stencil from Dusty Attic, I also used paper by 49 and Market, Embossing powders and sprays by Lindy's Gang, flowers and paste by Prima Marketing.

I hope you like my creation. 
Thank you so much for checking out my blog!

Have a great day!

Lydia




No comments:

Post a Comment