Friday, August 9, 2019

MTW - 13 Arts - Family Joy

Hello Friends,

What an exciting month July has been.
Such an awesome beginning of my scrapbooking adventure again.

Hoping my mojo will stick around for a little bit.

This layout fits for two challenges. 
13 Arts and More Than Words.



I used 13 Arts papers, stencils and chipboard and used of course the colors, flowers and butterflies.



To Fill the Requirements for the MTW Challenge I followed the sketch and of course the pictures tell a thousand words. My niece just had a new baby boy. True happiness to add to the family. 


Some more close-ups!





As always, thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking a look at my work. I truly appreciate you taking the time.

See you around the interwebs!

Lydia


28 comments:

  1. I am glad you are back creating again Lydia! I have always loved your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment. I'm also glad I found my joy again.

      Delete
  2. Great interpretation of the sketch. I love it, it’s beautiful
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daisy. Love the mood board this month at MTW.

      Delete
  3. Hi Lydia, as always I love your work, adorable pictures, they are just too cute. Great take on the sketch with the layering and die-cut details. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you France. Appreciate your kind words.

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous!
    I love the super dimensional composition.
    Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nuneka. A wonderful challenge this month.

      Delete
  5. Fabulous layout with so many details! Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout and stunning details.. Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!! it's so beautiful! I loved it!! Thank you for playing along with us at More than words :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is gorgeous! I love the pics and your interpretation of the sketch is amazing. Thanks so much for joining us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous...
    Love those layers and beautiful pictures.
    Thank you for joining us this time at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Priya. I had so much fun with this challenge.

      Delete
  10. great interpretation of our challenge on 13arts blog, thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a heavenly design! Thanks so much for entering this over at 13 Arts! It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely amazing! Thank you for joining with us at 13arts challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow...such great layers and details!!! Thank you for sharing and taking part in the 13arts challenge this month....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous Lydia!! Thanks for joining us at the 13 arts challenge!

    ReplyDelete