Thursday, July 25, 2019

MTW - July - Relax & Enjoy

Hello friends,

So glad to see you here today.

This last month has been special. After almost 2 years I re-discovered my passion for creating again. If you've followed me a little you know our house got flooded during Harvey in August 2017 and we had to pack everything up to fix the house. It took well over a year to get it all done. It was like packing up all the creative juices as well.
From time to time I would get together with friends and create something but it would not just flow out of me, it felt awkward and months would go by before I'd pick up something again.
Suddenly about a few weeks ago things started to click again. So this challenge is just perfect in more ways then one. Discovering my passion for creating and scrapbooking again as the theme of the layoutduring our travels with every port the ship docks we discover new venues, new people, new history, new foods, new .... new.... new. So lots to discover. Looking forward to discover lots and lots more in the future.

Since I had barely bought any new materials in those past 2 years, I gather you can call all my supplies Old Stash by now. 




And a little closer up.



Thank you so much for taking a look!

Appreciate you taking the time!

Have a fabulous day.

Lydia

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful!
    I can't imagine myself without buying any craft products for so long, so I think is double praiseworthy that you made such a beautiful layout only using old stash. Congratulations!
    Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nuneka. I was worried for a while I would not get back to it. So very happy I have now. Time to start buying again. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Old stash is really beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us with this beautiful Layout at More Than Words Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were able to create a fabulous looking layout with all that old stash! Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! Lovely project! Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning layout! Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete