Tuesday, May 23, 2017

ScrapBerry's - Time Fies!


Hello Paper and ScrapBerry's friends!
Sharing with you a masculine card I made with the beautiful Words Live Forever collection. 
The card would work great for Father's Day, Birthday or any occasion you like.


I started out with a couple of layers on the card with Tonight on Broadway and Memos. I got out one of my dies and used it with the 7th Street Library paper to cut out a frame. I used plain white card stock with a doily die. Fuzzy cut some pieces from the Postcards for Pennies sheet. Together with the gear chipboard piece I have all my layers sorted. Time to put it all together.


Stacking all the layers on top of each other makes the card come together nicely. Under the clock face I placed the ScrapBerry's - Wings. Although they're silver, I coated them to give it a  rustic look making it fit the theme of the card. 
I hope you like the card! 


Thank you for looking!

Words Live Forever
Tonight on Broadway - SCB220609305
Memos - SCB220609307
7th Street Library - SCB220609302
Postcards For Pennies - SCB220609309

Metal Embellishments
Set of Wings - Silver - SCB31101



No comments:

Post a Comment