Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sky, shine brightly!


Hello Paper and ScrapBerry's friends!
Today I'm sharing with you my latest project. 
A card using the Antique Shop collection.


For the card base I used the Depth of the Ocean sheet. Standard size 5-1/2"x8" scored in half. Cut some layers with the same sheet, Old Vessel and Blue Prints. I just love layers. I wrapped some string around some of the layers and stapled it. 


 To match the paper and title I got a chipboard balloon. I added some Enamel Brads to the balloon.  Continued decorating the card with the gorgeous Fairy Tale Polymer Flowers and some extra flowers on top.  A Crystal Sticker for a starry sky an extra title and we're all done!
I hope you like my creation.
Thank you so much for looking!


Below the list with ScrapBerry's Items:
Antique Shop
The Depth of the Ocean - SCB220606002
Old Vessel - SCB220606005
Blueprints - SCB220606007

Fairy Tale
Enamel Brads - Fairy Tale 2 - SCB340207
Polymer Items - SCB26002012

Vintage Circus
Crystal Stickers - SCB53000002

Cherry Blossoms
White & Blue - SCB300215



No comments:

Post a Comment