Thursday, March 23, 2017

ScrapBerry's - Basik & Ko - Notes card


Hello ScrapBerry's and Paper friends!
Sharing with a card I made using the Words live Forever collection.


For this card I'm finally using the super cute Basik & Ko stamp. When ever I see it, it makes me think of the cartoon The Great Mouse Detective, and Sherlock Holmes. I had to make him look smart. Wearing something plaid. As you do! 


For the background of the card I used a stencil and paste with a hounds-tooth design to keep the theme going. For my layers I fuzzy cut lots of beautiful items from the 12x12 collection. Finishing it of with some flowers and we have a fun card. 
Thank you for checking in! 

Have a wonderful day!


Words Live Forever 
6x6 Collection - SCB220609310x
7th Street Library - SCB220609302
Postcard for Pennies - SCB220609309

Basik & Ko
Set of Stamps - SCB4907041

Vintage Circus
Enamel Brads - SCB340205

Cherry Blossoms - White & Blue - SCB300215




No comments:

Post a Comment