Sunday, January 8, 2017

ScrapBerry's - Valentinesday card - Love!


Hello ScrapBerry's and paper friends! Lydia here sharing a card made for that special someone in your life. We are heading towards Valentines day so we still have some time to create.


For this card I chose to use the very romantic Juliet collection. The colors, the flowers it's just perfect. I started with fuzzy-cutting some pieces I knew I wanted to use on the card. From there I started adding my layers, filling up my card space.


I just love the ScrapBerry's Polymer embellishments. There are so many to choose from and they add such a wonderful texture to any project you work on. The wedding collection had exactly what I was looking for. To make them pop a little I added some ink and glitter.



For the final details of course the beautiful flowers and we have a card you want to share with the one you Love! Thank you for looking !


ScrapBerry's Items List :

Juliet - Fairytale - SCB220608404
Juliet - Grace - SCB220608405
Juliet - Mademoiselle - SCB220608406
Juliet - Elegance - SCB220608413
For Wedding - Polymer Items - Wedding 3 - SCB26001020
Holiday Romance - Embellishments - SCB2000106b
Mulberry Paper Flower set - Gardenia - SCB300107
Stemmed Lily - Purple 2-tone - SCB290404








1 comment:

  1. Wow!! This is absolutely stunning!! The colours, the layers, the embellies .. everything is simply perfect!!! Love, love, love it!!

    ReplyDelete