Saturday, September 3, 2016

FUL - September - Card - Forever with You!



Hello Paper and Uni friends!

Today I'm sharing a card with you I've made with the September Flying Unicorn kit. I just love the colors and details in the Prima - Rossibelle Collection.


For the card I used the Journal 4x6 card as my base and put a little mat on there with the Rossibelle - Sweet Souvenirs - 847807 and the larger mat with Nostalgic - 847784. The title of the card I cut from a different sheet from the 6x6 Lucky Charm. I cut a slit around the birds beak so it looks like it's holding the tag.


On the sheet with all the tags and envelopes (sweet Souvenirs) I cut out a piece for on the top of the card and once that was done we we're ready for the flower arrangement. I really like vines. I wish every collection would have vines. This months kit has a cute little vine in there by Petaloo. I used parts of that with a Bellarossi flower and some tiny white roses. Some white Prima trim, ink splashes and we're all done.


Below is the list with used items:

Flying Unicorn - Your Passion Your Art September Kit
Prima - Rossibelle -6x6 Collection - 585440
Prima - Rossibelle - Sweet Souvenirs - 847807
Prima - Rossibelle - Nostalgic -847784
Prima - Rossibelle - Branwin - 590505
Prima - Rossibelle - Journal Card 4x6 - 585204
Prima - Rossibelle - SIIC - 587345
Prima - Shabby Chic Treasures - Ceiling Ornaments - 890742
Petaloo - Flora Doodles - Paper Flowering Vines - Pink - 1302-121
Prima - Trim - Snow Lace - 577056


Thank you very much for looking!


Have a scrappy day!

Are you visiting the Tallahassee area soon?
Stop in and say hello!
Plan a day trip! Crops -Classes-Fun
1168 SE Capital Circle
Tallahassee, Florida 32303
Tel: 850.270.6366 Toll Free 800.231.7119
Visit the Flying Unicorn Store! www.flyingunicornstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment