Saturday, July 2, 2016

FUL - July - Canvas - Wonder




Hello Paper & Uni Friends!

Today I like to share with you the canvas I made with the Flying Unicorn July kit.
I started with 3 different stencils and back gesso on this canvas. Once this was dry I glued the Creative Embellishment to it.


I gave all of it a coat with the Prima black Gesso again. Now it's time to play with the fun acrylic colors. Blending it into a nice background. The sheen on these paints are just amazing. The Ancient coin paint that came with the kit I used to paint the chipboard title and dry-brush the waterpump.


I kkept the additional decorations simple. Just a few Prima flowers and 2 other chipboar pieces and I was almost done. To let the outline of the canvas stand out a little more I used the Prima Oil Pastels. Black and some white through out the it,


I love all the textures on the canvas and it was kind of fun to use chipboard by 3 different companies on this canvas.

Below is the list with used items:

Prima - Black Gesso - 961459
Prima - Finnabair - Netting - 961275
Prima - Finnabair - Alpha - 962296
Prima - Metallique Rusty Red - 963156
Prima - Metallique Pink Blush - 963217
Prima - Metallique Fresh Orange - 963194
Prima - Metallique Steampunk Copper - 963064
Prima - Metallique Brass Hardware - 963095
Prima - Metallique Ancient Coin - 963067
Prima - Box Flowers - Gold Kiss - 586744
Prima - IOD - Water Soluble Oil Pastels - 814328
Creative Embellishments - Berry Wreath 2
Wycinanka - Fullness of Summer Cutout Set - GST-077



Thank you for looking!

Have a scrappy day!


Are you visiting the Tallahassee area soon?
Stop in and say hello!
Plan a day trip! Crops -Classes-Fun
1168 SE Capital Circle
Tallahassee, Florida 32303
Tel: 850.270.6366 Toll Free 800.231.7119
Visit the Flying Unicorn Store! www.flyingunicornstore.com


No comments:

Post a Comment