Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Tag - Something for you!


Hello Paper friends!

Just doing a fun little tag for any occasion. As usual I love to start with the sturdy Prima chipboard tag. You can really build on these. They won't warp and you can even lean them against something if you prefer instead of hanging up your tag.


I had just bought a couple of packages of straws at Target an have seen some fun projects where they've been used so I decided to incorporate them in my little project. I've been waiting for some new papers and products to arrive so am trying to use up my stash, and boy did I use some older stuff. Fun to go through some of it. The papers are 13@rts. Double layer with some stenciling on top. From an older Prima flower backing I cut out a doily and used it. The tag is also from an older collection, the Princess one.



The embellishments are some Prima, Petaloo & Wild Orchid items the metal adornments are Flying Unicorn.  



Some splattering for some final touches. 

Thank you for looking.

Below the list of used items:

Prima - chipboard tags - 584986
Prima - Stencil - Tile - 584566
Prima - Modelling Paste - 961411
13@arts - Starlight - Virgo
13@rts - Starlight - Polaris
Prima - Princess - Tag Me - 573263
Prima - Lady Bird - Wood Buttons - 564971
Petaloo - Chantilly Mixed blooms - Cream - 1279001
Prima - French Riviera - Saint Tropez - 586133
13@rts Splash ink - Silver
Cheesecloth - Cream Seam binding







No comments:

Post a Comment