Thursday, June 2, 2016

Flying Unicorn - June Kit - Love Layout!


Hello Paper and Uni friends.

Sharing with you the second layout I made with the Flying Unicorn - Your Passion Your Art June Kit. This month I'm so lucky that I have some beautiful pictures from my Sisters grand-babies. So cute to scrapbook these. 


In this kit we got doubles on all the papers in the Salvage District collection so I used both sheets of the Prima - Salvage District - Palace Garden - 847531 and created a shadow border. With Prima - Salvage District - Chateau - 847517 I cut strips and squares for the layering.


I tucked in the Petaloo burlap from the kit under the strips to create a fun border.
For an accent on the picture I used the Petaloo cord and twisted it around some Prima wired thread so it would keep it's shape.


I used the gorgeous Petaloo flowers from the kit and some from the Salvage District collection for my arrangements. 


The wooden lovehearts and green pearls are also part of the kit and are a nice touch to the layout. I used the big heart for the O in the title. It's a chipboard piece from 2Crafty. 


Loving the June kit and hope you'll have as much fun creating with it as I do. 

Below the list with items I've used for this layout:

Prima - Salvage District - Wood Embellishments - 583774
Prima - Salvage District - Marble Court - 586478
Petaloo - Anenome - Pistachio - 1176108 
Petaloo-Garden Rosettes-Green-1212214
2Crafty - Love


Thank you for looking!

Have a scrappy day!


Are you visiting the Tallahassee area soon?
Stop in and say hello!
Plan a day trip! Crops -Classes-Fun
1168 SE Capital Circle
Tallahassee, Florida 32303
Tel: 850.270.6366 Toll Free 800.231.7119
Visit the Flying Unicorn Store! www.flyingunicornstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment