Friday, May 6, 2016

FUL - May - OTP - Seahorse!



Helllo Uni & Paper friends!

Today I'm sharing with you the Off the Page project that was in the May Flying Unicorn Kit!
A paper mache seahore. 

Before you do anything to it SEAL IT WITH GESSO!

Ha, I almost ruined my project twice because I had not sealed it properly. Gave up on it after it got to soaked. But wanted to give it another try, got too soaked again. Yes I know I should've known by now. Let it dry again and here is the end result.


I started out with Prima Pastels for the basic overall coloring. Added details with Finnabairs Acrylics even used liquid pearls. For all the finer details I used Prima beads and 13@arts mika colored flakes. 



Hope you like what I did with the OTP!

Thank you for looking!

Prima - IOD - Oil Pastels -814328


Have a scrappy day!

Are you visiting the Tallahassee area soon?
Stop in and say hello!
Plan a day trip! Crops -Classes-Fun
926 North Monroe St
Tallahassee, Florida
Tel: 850.270.6366 Toll Free 800.231.7119
Visit the Flying Unicorn Store! www.flyingunicornstore.com


No comments:

Post a Comment