Tuesday, February 2, 2016

FUL - Smal Arts - Hello!


Hello Paper friends!

Today I'm revealing the project I made with the February Small Art Big Passion Kit - Your Passion Your Art. Among all the goodies you'll find a Darice butterfly Metal Die, a cute 6x6 paper pad from Sherri Baldy. A chippie and a backboard chippie, so that immediatly got me thinking. I started with painting the backboard using the 13@rts glitter splash ink. After it dried I decorated it with a Stazon and the stamp that came with the kit. After that I chose one of my Prima Doily Stencils to add some Gesso for more detail.
I used a Prima box that always comes with wooden elements to create the little awning. Cut a little piece of and covered it with paper.


Time to decorate the little awning with flowers, some ribbon and a clock. I used the Darice Metal Die to make the little butterfly. For the body I put some bling on it. 


Under the awning I made a little calander/photobook. 


I used the wooden keys to make it easier to flip the pages. It's a nice little detail. This Small arts kit has a lot of nice papers and parts to play with.


Another close-up.


It was a lot of fun making this project.

Thank you for looking!

Below is list of products I used:

February Small Art Your Passion kit
February Mixed Passion Kit
February Mixed Art Kit
Flowers from my stash
Scrapiniec - Laser cuts
Prima Doily Stencil from a previous kit.





No comments:

Post a Comment