Thursday, January 28, 2016

Happy happy life!


Hello Friends!

Today I had some time to play! I've been a little under the weather but feeling a little better so it was time to get back to my favorite pass time! Yay, scrapbooking of course!


I love the 7 Dots - Verona Azul line it's just so wonderful with these bright colors. It's just a happy line of papers. I started with the Diamond Stencil from Prima, followed by the blocked one by Prima using the gold gesso by CM. After that I sprayed some Shimmerz Vibez - Razzeldazzelberry on my mat took Prima - Doorway Stamp and using the stamp spread some pink splatters over the page. More controlled this way. 


With the collection there are pages that have saying on them and another sheet full of different sizes tags. Lots of possibilities to layer. After choosing my different pieces of paper it was time to start layering. 


After that was done it was time for the flowers. Not a whole lot, but a layout without is just not complete for me. Kept with the pinks to highlight that color. All of the flowers were Petaloo flowers.


The photo I framed with 2 chipboard flourished. I left them the way they were. I think it was perfect like that.


The 7 Dots collection also came with 3 sheets of titles & cutouts. Plenty to pick from. 
As a final touch some 13 @rts white splatter ink and we're done!


I hope you enjoyed the process of creating this layout! 
Thank you for looking!

Below my very short list of used products. 

13 @rts Splatter Water Ink





No comments:

Post a Comment