Thursday, December 31, 2015

FUL-KOM Happy!

Hello Paper fans!

Here is the second layout I made with the Flying Unicorn January KOM. The papers are by 13@rts the Secret Letters line and they are just gorgeous. I used the music note stencil with white 13@rts gesso and silver gesso with the sentiments stencil. 


One of the sheets of paper has all kinds of smaller tags, doilies and butterflies you can cut out, so I did that to create some layering for under my picture. 


The ribbon was small art big passion kit, I sprayed the big pink flower with the darker pink mist we got in the Mixed Art Kit. The title I covered with Finnabairs snow. 


And there you have it the second layout for my CT for Flying Unicorn. 
I was so glad my Sisters grandson had such cute Christmas photo's I could use for my first kit. The color scheme just worked perfectly with the kit.

Thank you for looking!

Below a list of items I used:

Finnabair Snow
.

Have a crafty day!

Have a Happy and Creative 2016!



No comments:

Post a Comment