Friday, August 11, 2017

Everlasting Love! - MTW Challege


Hello More Than Word and Paper friends! 
Thank you so much for stopping by at my blog.
I always appreciate you having a look at my work. 
August is a special month for my and my husband. We celebrate our Anniversary and this month was our 26th. I can honestly say we have the harmony thing covered. Our kids tell us regularly that the example we've set has made it hard for them to find life partners themselves. Hmm, I guess that's a good thing right?! 
The title, well besides the obvious, the original song was by Carl Carlton way back in the 70 I think, but the version both my husband and I love is the one by Gloria Estefan. When I met him and went through his CD collection I was so surprised he had her CD's, ha! We still love her music.




For this layout I used the 7Dots - Dreamscapes papers. 
The chipboards are from Creative Embellishments.
The back ground textures are Prima's White Crackle and BoBunny's Graphite Glitter paste. Both of them I used with 7Dots stencils.
All the background colors are Lindy's Stamp Gang and Tim Holtz Distress Oxides.
All the flowers are Petaloos and some of them I colored with a variety of sprays to fit the color-scheme I was going for. 
The love-heart is a Prima-Mechanical.
Some glitters and micro beads to finish off the layout.


A few close-ups!




Thank you so much for checking out my blog!

Have a great weekend!

Lydia
...

7 comments:

  1. Soooo beautiful!! Thank you for playing with us at MTW challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work. Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is awesome Lydia! Fab photo and stunning background! It's so great you could join us at More Than Words this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow !! This is really gorgeous !! Thanks for playing MTW with us this month <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about this. !! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words. Take care of you and your husband.. Prayers for all people in Texas..

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've rocked this challenge!! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete