Thursday, July 27, 2017

Dusty Attic - Reach for the stars!


Hello Paper friends! 
Sharing with you the latest tag I created for the Dusty Attic - July Challenge. 
I just received my first shipment from them today and boy oh boy I love it all! I just had to play with the products straight away.
The colors for this months mood-board are just amazing and a perfect match for the 7Dots Cotton Candy Dreams collection.




Below a few closeups of the tag.




Thank you so much for checking out my blog and the project I made today.

It's been so great to use these wonderful Dusty Attic products.

Hope you have a great weekend. 

Lydia

Dusty Attic Products
Stencil - Distressed Grid - DA-1538
Folliage #3
Leaves #2

7Dots Studios
Cotton Candy Dreams
6x6
Tags
Word Stickers

Other
Prima - Paste, Flowers, Sequence
IOD - Moulds
Clost to my Heart - Beloved Bouquet

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tag!!!! Oh wow! Thank you for playing with us at Dusty Attic Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete