Thursday, April 28, 2016

T'is the season - Merry Christmas! Card Set


Hi paper friends!

Sharing with you a couple of Christmas cards I've made for a Christmas Card Challenge. The paper used is Riddersholm Design - Christmas Cozy line. First I prepared the papers with clear gesso. Once dry I picked my stencils and applied the paste to the paper.


I had some beautiful Creative Embellishment chipboards. Sprayed them Prima Color Blooms. using these same sprays I splattered over my card. Also using 13 @rts - brown mist.


The Petaloo flowers are a perfect fit for these cards. 
The titles are Authentique Petite Words.


For the second card the same procedures were used. Just with a a couple of changes.


A different chippie, and stencil. 


I hope you enjoyed the cards.

Have a scrappy day all!

Prima - Color Blooms - Sumer Sky - 573867
Prima Stencil - Cast Iron Vine - 584610
Prima Stencil - Checker - 960179






No comments:

Post a Comment