Monday, February 15, 2016

OTP - Tales of Us


 Hello paper friends!

I decided to do something different for a change and decorate one of the little boxes we get our wooden embellishments in. I've had quite a few over the years and it's been fun to do something with it.


The Paper I'm using to decorate every little square with is from the 6x6 Vintage Emporium Collection pack. Once covered I colored some trim to match the papers and put it in 2 of the squares. 


I had some rope that I used too cover the sides of one of the squares. Filled one tiny glass bottle with a scroll and tied a piece of string around it with a Unicorn Metal Ornament on it. The other glass bottle I filled partially with glitter.  In the other square I stuck the love sticker you can find in the back of the collection pack. 


The wooden embellishments are from the Tales of You & Me line and go really well with the other collection. I chose the little postcard and covered the corner with a flower arrangement.
In the right top corner I put the G inside a Timeless Memories-Metal trinket.  


The top left corner has another flower arrangement, and to finish it of a Prima Metal embellishment.

What a transformation!

Most of my products are available at the Flying Unicorn store!

Products Used:
Prima Vintage Emporium 6x6 Collection pack
Prima Tales of You & Me Wood Embellishments
Prima Assortment of flowers
Prima Timeless Memories - Metal Trinket
Tim Holtz - Little Bottles
Prima - Metal Ornament

Thank you for looking!

Have a scrappy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment