Friday, January 1, 2016

Flying Unicorn Small Arts - Be Happy - Just for you!

Happy New Year!!

My third show and tell for the Flying Unicorn KOM is my card and tag set made with parts from the Small Arts Big Passion Kit.

We got an abundance of gorgeous items in that kit this January. A 6x6 pack of the Secret Letter Papers by 13@rts, That  beautiful Prima Resin Shabby Chic elements. And so much more. Perfect to make some girlie, shabby chic cards and tags. I also used the stamp we got with the Mixed art kit. 


I covered the Tag (a black tag left over from a previous kit) with one of the sheets from the 6x6 pack. Used some card box for layering and layered some more pieces of different papers. The stamp I kept simple, I only embossed it with black and cut out. Sprayed the resistance tag in the Small Arts Big Passion kit with the 13@arts dirty Pink Mist from the Mixed Art kit. Assembled the layering. Added some lace, flowers. Tied a ribbon on the top and gave it the Be Happy sentiment. The Tag is all done! 


For the card I wanted to use a new die I got. It's a new Prima one and Alda has them in the store. So beautiful and elegant. It so matches the shabby Chic tones of this kit. Also matched it with the new Leave dies. It didn't need much else. Just some flowers a title some ribbon and the gorgeous resin element. This card was done in no time at all.


I hope I've given you some inspiration to use your different kit. I for one could never decide which one to have. I always want them all. They so compliment each other.

Below is the list with items used:

Black tag from a previous kit
Card Stock card
Ribbon

Thank you for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment