Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Love This!

Hello all!

This is such a beautiful and if you want, versatile Kit. When you first look at it you think lots of pinks but there is so much more to the Flying Unicorn January KOM.
My niece sent me these cute pictures of her little boy Daan. It's his first Christmas and I just knew I had to use them for my first ever Creative Team designs. I hope I didn't disappoint.


I started out with using the Prima - Music bar stamp and stamped it in a cross, On the right side of the page. Fanning out toward the center. When that dried I used the 13@rts Stencil in the Mixed Art Kit with all the sentiments and basically used that same cross section to cover with paste. Now comes the fun and messy part. I splattered the Gold/Black/Silver/White Splash-water Inks over the same are, as the baby blue Inklingz. Just to tie-in all the colors from the picture.


The photo I matted with a frame we got from a previous kit and papers from the 6x6 stack part of the Small Art Big Passion Kit. A gold doily to off set the colors and tie it all together. From a previous kit I still had the metal Prima ornaments and they just looked wonderful with this. I changed the color of one of the pink flowers in the SABP Kit by painting it with the Gold Splash-Water Ink. I did the same with the Title.


I used some gold and white berries to compliment the photo. Used flowers from the kit and a couple from my stash.


A few more accents with the Splash inks on the flowers. 


And another close-up!


It's been a complete joy working with this kit. So many options. Can't help to go all festive this time of the year, and it doesn't even have to be pink as you can see.

Below is a list of used products:

Michaels Christmas picks


Thank you for looking!

Have a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment