Sunday, November 8, 2015

Picture Perfect! Special Day!

Hello scrapbook friends!
Part two of playing catch up with this backlog of layouts. 
These two are made with the beautiful October Flying Unicorn Kit. I had so much fun playing around with this. Best part was, I did this at the Flying Unicorn camp. Not that they just happened out of thin air, but I truly believe creativity was floating in the air.

Love this layout with my sister. We don't see each other enough. Luckily she visited me last year here in the U.S. and this year hubbie gave me a ticket for my 50th to visit my home country. 





The second layout is of me in Amsterdam. My Sister & Cousin went there for a fun evening and forgot what a beautiful city it really is.
          



The used products are Paper by 7 Dots, Chippies: Creative Embellishments and 2Crafty, Flowers: Prima and Petaloo, Bling: Flying Unicorn.

Thank you for looking! More to come soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment