Monday, November 9, 2015

Flying Unicorn Multi Canvas November Challenge!

Good morning to a wonderful sunny day here in Texas! 

Below is my creation for a challenge, yes, you heard it right after months without challenges, and oh how I've missed them, there is a challenge again! To be honest I did miss last months, but hopefully this will make up for it.
A Multi Canvas no less. Since were in November I went straight for a Christmas Themed idea. 





I used the latest stencil from the Flying Unicorn kit on this project, it's from Prima-Stone Walkway, there is a variety of  mist used Shimmerz Vibez Jeni B Blue and 13 arts Chalk Indigo, Chalk Turquoise and Pearl Navy Blue. Some Shimmerz Inklingz Me&Blue, Viva Inka Gold-Silver, Tim Holtz Distress Ink -Chipped Sapphire, Flowers: Prima, Petaloo and Michaels. Metal adornments: Flyiing Unicorn, Lace: Prima, Crystals: Prima, Flakes:13 arts.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my work! Have a fabulous day!



1 comment: