Sunday, March 15, 2015

Love '67



Hello Scrappy Peeps!

As you can see from these pics, we actually had some sun! How wonderful that was! So missed as well, since we had days and days and days of rain. 
The one nice day was instantly used to do some chores around the house. I can at least say that half the driveway is now pressure washed! Let's hope I can continue and finish this job.

On a scrappy note. This layout is the result of a challenge on Flying Unicorn. 17 This or That choices resulting in this layout. Pheww that was quite the challenge. This was my second try. Wasn't too convinced about the first one. 
Not using store bought flowers is not my thing, had to figure out to make some myself and making paper ones is not my strong suit. Lace & trim was the way to go.
The Paper used is Prima-Timeless Memories, Chippy-Creative Embellishments.
The photo is me as a tot back in 1967. My Uncle did a whole photo shoot  of me, which is kinda nice. Heading towards the big 5-0 this summer. Man time flies. 



Thanks for looking! Have a scrappy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment