Tuesday, February 17, 2015

License to SMile!



This week has been a crafty one. Been working on quite a few projects and haven't even posted all of them yet. Some are better then others, but I guess that happens to all of us. 
This layout was again a challenge, of course, hihi. Seem to be doing nothing else these days, and why not. They are fun. Can stretch your crafty capabilities and in my case teaches me new stuff every time. 
Had a big oops yesterday when a big pot of black ink toppled over my work. Not happy about that. Not this work, but a different one, managed to salvage some of the work, but what a bummer. Especially if your work is coming together really nicely and splosh...... covered in black ink. 
For this layout the materials used, paper - Craft&YouDesign. Beautiful, heavy paper, was part of my monthly kit from Flying Unicorn. The Chippy is from 7Dots and the flowers from Prima and Petaloo. 

Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment